S

Wednesday, March 23, 2016

Love Learning Layout

I made this Layout this morning,my granddaughter just got her spring school photos back the other day.This layout came together real fast and it was fun to make. I loved how it came out.

Supplies I used:

Paper pad: Hall Pass (Adrienne Looman) NY Webster Pages
Embossed Brights by Craft Smith
Embellishments:
Flowers - Boho collection by Recollections
Wood veneers
Die cut's (Have Taylor) by Grant Archival
Thicks (pink)
Alpha stickers -Target $1 spot
Sticker label- Webster's pages
Teal embroidery thread by making memories
Love embellishment- Color Splash collection by Recollections
Photo frame- Capture collection by Basic Grey
Sequins -Dollar Tree
Distress Ink- everyhreen bough by Tim Holtz
Pencil die cut sticker- school mabi kit by me&my big ideas

No comments:

Post a Comment