S

Sunday, February 19, 2017

Hello Scrappy Peeps,
Yes I just love Inkie Quill.
If you haven't checked her You Tube Channel out you will have to. I made this cute and adorable layout yesterday.
I used a combination of different products from different companies. I love to mix and match.

Items I Used:
*ICE Cream By Echo Park, Summer Day    
  Collection
*Beach Balls By Echo Park,  Sandy &Surf         Collection
*You Been Flagged  By EchoPark, Hello           Summer Collection
*Celebrate Summer By Echo Park, Summer.  Party Collection
*Tags By Bo Bunny, Lemon aide Stand.  Collection
*Beach Love By Echo Park, Summer Party  Collection
*Thickers: Ivy By American Crafts, Pebbles  Homegrown Collection
Flowers: the Paper Studio, Poppies & Paperie
*Teal Small Dot Paper By Core donations
 Thank you for stopping by and looking.
Happy Scrapping, JoJo




No comments:

Post a Comment