S

Sunday, February 19, 2017

What's up Scrappy Peeps.
I made a layout today using the most adorable collection "So Fancy", Simple Stories. I didn't have collection pack, I got the Sn@p Pack from Hobby Lobby a few weeks back. I just used 5 of the 4 x 6 cards, 6 of the 3 x 4 cards and some of the cut outs from the most adorable kitty. I fussy cut a few of the items, like the dream catcher,heart and tab. I used Sizzix Think it's dies By Lori Whitlock to cut out a few papers buttons, a small banner and corner embellishments for my photo. A used string for the middle of the buttons. One sheet of Navy card stock and the Thickers are Kal Barteski  By Amy Tangerine from American Crafts like everything "Plus one"

I though this photo of my sweet Granddaughter London went so perfect with the Simple Stories "So Fancy" Collection. It is very girlie.
Thanks for stopping by I appreciate it.
Happy Scrapping,
JoJo





No comments:

Post a Comment