S

Tuesday, March 15, 2016

Mixed Media Layout

I had a blast the other day making a mixed media layout using some new supplies and some new tools. Nothing was planned, I just started playing and I ended up with this pretty pink and blue
background and them I went thru my scrapbook paper and embellishment and decided on a few pretty papers and then it all came together. Her is all supplies and products I used on this layout.

1-12x12 watercolor paper by: Strathmore
Gelatos by: Faber Castellan
Colors:Bubble Gum & Snow Cone
Acrylic Gesso
Molding Paste By:Art C
Colors: Bright Pink & Blue
Poka Dot Stencil by: Heidi Swapp
Paper:
Paper pads:
Summer Dream by: Craft Smith
Memorandum by: Pink Paislee
Honey Chic by:DCWV
Color Splash collection By: Recollections: Ombre Ink Pad,
Flowers and washi tape
Glitter frames : I am collection by: Simple Stories
Flair sticker and Embellishments  : Soleil by: Basic Grey

No comments:

Post a Comment