S

Saturday, February 18, 2017

Sorry Scrappy Peeps I have not posted in a long time. Been so busy setting up my You Tube channel.
I have been really busy trying to stay busy. I have got alot of 12 x 12 layouts done in the last few weeks. So proud of my self. This years goal is to try to use up alot of old product. I need to buy a ton of photo albums for all the tons of layouts I have been bust making. Please tell me "No More Paper"...LOL
That will never happen, since I have a true love for new and cute paper and oh the smell of paper, I love it. There is nothing like the smell of fresh new paper, especially if it's glitter or embossed. Okay so I am wierd, but its true. I love walking in to my scrapbook closet and smelling all the paper. I have died and gone to heaven.
Here is a few of my newest layouts.
















No comments:

Post a Comment